If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, please follow the instructions below for consideration. We can only consider guest posts for publication that meet these criteria:
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog; it should touch on some aspect of international education, cultural exchange, study abroad, or related topics.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and should not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website and your own blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately three sentences), which we will publish at the end of the guest post.
- Images must include appropriate copyright and/or credit notice.
- You may submit a post that you have published elsewhere as long as you have permission to do so. Submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
Guest post submission is not a guarantee of publication, but we truly are interested in hearing from you and will give your proposal serious consideration!