If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, please follow the instructions below for consideration. We can only consider guest posts for publication that meet these criteria:
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog; it should touch on some aspect of international education, cultural exchange, study abroad, or related topics.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and should not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website and your own blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately three sentences), which we will publish at the end of the guest post.
- Images must include appropriate copyright and/or credit notice.
- You may submit a post that you have published elsewhere as long as you have permission to do so. Submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
Guest post submission is not a guarantee of publication, but we truly are interested in hearing from you and will give your proposal serious consideration!
Everything we do here on The Exchange Mom is on our own time . . . please consider supporting us on Patreon!